I am so absolutely totally utterly in awe of this person that I always want to emulate his fashion, magnetism, easiness and attitude but deep there I am aware no matter what I do I cant even come closer being like him. I know…am head over heels in love with this man , there I said it he is one and only “Bhai” . This post is exactly for two reasons. One, precisely 365 days back he left Mumbai (and me), Secondly he is still away and I know as always I don’t show but somewhere I miss his presence…his absence is killing me.
Bhai Congratulations for completing one year in “Mövenpick”, he deserve all this success, and strangely for this particular stretch of his absence I have researched few things :
I don’t sleep in the living room and rather prefer bedroom.
I sleep at the edge of the bed but then I use to take more space.
I had a great difficulty sleeping with the never ending trumpeting sound of his cellphone from one or other of his friends, Now I have great difficulty in sleeping without them.
I have to put on the duvet every night when I am feeling cold but when he was here he use to put on the same for me.
I complained when he do not pick out my clothes for work. Now, I plan my outfits for every week!
I fight with him all the time for the song to be played . Now, I don’t even bother switching it on.
I miss the amusing weekend night’s..the fun and partying till wee hours in the morning and then there his leading words “Abhi nahi…Kha ke soyega”. Now no-one dares to say me the same.
I miss those days when I go out with friend and a single message of mine makes him apprehensive, whose text reads only these words “Bhai Pyaar ho gaya hai “. I do freak out but I know quite well..have to come back early as there is no one home.
I miss the true critic of mine who bullies me for not matching pace with my past and then his unbreakable belief in me..go on man you are the BEST. Now people are there but in a mask I don’t know who loves me who loves me not.
All of a sudden he has no flaws…I was always aware about this law….Thanks for his irrational, unbreakable belief in me...bordered on craziness at a few time. I know my relationship with him goes beyond the common gene we share and as always I need his irrational support for me.
All the best Bhai in the last few years I had a nice journey knowing you from being a brother to a friend :-)
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow dont know wat exactly to comment as whenever i hv gone through dis blog my eyes were full of water & i was not able to comment,Today again its d same but still wud like to say tht i can not show my expression & love for him because thts deep inside my heart & i know actually wats his value in my life. I have always been a dominating brother this is wat is d truth but that was all because i wanted you to be d best, wanted u to know d real world, to face it though i m always dere on each step but i wont be dere forever in reality though in thoughts i will be. Sorry for not being dere during last 365 days & d days adding over it but it was a cummulative decision & u know it well it was very important for all of us though pain is deep inside my heart too & i m facing it daily as i have not seen u all from last one year but thts life & i m playing my part .
Dont wanna add much but remember one thing in life my existence is for you all . TC
Hey I love u bro..need I say anything more..U knw bit of squabbles r part & parcel of any relationship nd one must take it with a stride :-)
Its fun to behave silly nd mad at times…only shows how much u care nd think abt one-other...as I always says I owe everything to you all...thanks for making each day of my life beautiful :-)
Post a Comment