Saturday, August 30, 2008

When I was in Love...

Once upon a time it happened to me, the sweetest thing that could ever be. It was a fantasy, a dream come true. It was the day that I met her.....

--> Sometime back
When She walked in the Room,
I saw Her Face.
When she smiled at Me, I knew she was The One.
When she looked at me with her beautiful Eyes, I knew she was Feeling me.
When she Held my hand, I knew this wasn't a dream.
When I left that night, I said to myself Is this Love at First sight...


--> The same night
I reached my home, closed my eyes, She was there…..everywhere
Is there such a thing as love at first sight?
That's the question I asked myself
How is it possible to feel so much for a
Stranger, until I laid eyes on her ?
Love has no limits, no color, no time.
That's when I realized I had fallen in love -
Love at first sight.


--> Few Days later
I thought that a sudden feeling had united us
Without knowing, She had made a place in my heart
This certainty is beautiful,
Even more beautiful than uncertainty…
I know we don’t know each other
But there were signs, indications, undecipherable.
That someone wants us to be to-gether.


--> Present
I don’t know what the world thinks of me,
But I am too shy to say this to her
My heart it hurts, It hurts so much
I have never felt, So much pain as such
To make her stay, Or let her go
Without her in my life, I won’t be whole
How can I tell her that my love for her is true
Without the common “I love you”


--> Future
Waiting for her to take the next move…
As She know I am like this
Or Is She also waiting for me..to do it ??
Trust me I wanna make it sure
My love for you will always last
My Crazy Obsession With You is not for a time…
It’s forever….forever…forever :-)

2 comments:

heart invader said...

this one really touched my heart...
lucky that girl whoever she is...

Gaurav Pratap said...

Who is she???don't know M also exploring...but I do know..."Everyone falls in love with someone....somehow"...so m just waiting for the right moment :-)