Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Everyone falls in love with someone…somehow

I see you, beside me ….It’s only a dream
A hallucination of what used to be…
The moments, the fun and those glorious times
I don’t know why, it’s not fading with time???

I‘ve been spending some time, thinking I’d be alright
I try to run away from your sight, but each place I hide
It only reminds me of you….
I never thought that our love would die, but one day these tears will dry
I know I won’t have to cry…. I know I won’t have to cry

You know everytime I hurt you…it hurt me too
Then why don't you felt the pinch??
I know someday when the blood from my heart…rushes to brain
It wouldn’t be you…It wouldn’t be you
You know one day I will forget you, you will see
I wouldn’t even miss you…

I know someday you‘ll realize…you’ll see through my eyes
But then I won’t be there…I will be happy somewhere
I know someday someone will love me…the way I need you
One day someone will take your place…I won’t even miss you
I wouldn’t even miss you…

6 comments:

heart invader said...

now dont tell me u r not in love mr.gaurav....hehehehe or u r brokenhearted? just kdding...

Direct dil se :-) said...

Hey i agree with you but still beleive me he will not agree with us. As to express feelings u need to b strong from inside & he is not.

heart invader said...

hey mr.manish i knw ur bro has certainly a "unique" way to express his "inside".

Bhavik Shah said...

Nice one, only question that ponders me is why or what made you write such? I guess experience or rather lessons of life.write to me if you wish to at 'bhavik3184@gmail.com'. keep the good work going...

Gaurav Pratap said...

To put it straight I wanna add that m not brokenhearted :-)
Am I in love or not...ur guess is as good as mine !!!!

heart invader said...

nice to hear that u r not brknhrtd...hmmmm..i really cant squeeze a straight answer from u, can i?ahhahahaa...take care and always have a gud day mr.gaurav.
by the way...(juz a favor) send also my best regards to mr.manish...
thanks. :-)