Friend's mai MAMA ban gaya...And this one is for the first kid of my family :-)
A little reason in my life
Gave me a reason to smile....
A new life on my lap....
His eyes are small, beaming cherubic face
His groping hands, sucking mouth...
Expectant of love warmth and embrace
Look at him, he is just like me
10 little fingers, 10 little toes
with the arrival of yours ....our family grows
A little reason in my life...
Gave me a reason to smile
I know he is an angel sent by God.
His cries of joy brings fresh breathe of air
I am finally glad he is here
I know his eyes looks for me
When he kicks in air his stubby feet....
An extra light he has brought to my life
He has changed my world as a whole
I know he will make me stronger.....
A new Zest of living......that you gave me little one....
I know God wanted something special to be done....
That's why they have sent the angel for me
He is an inspiration of joy in my life
Yeah he is the reason to smile (in my life).
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It clearly says how sentimental u r.......It seems that the ideas have come from the bottom of your heart........
The Grand era started on 3rd september 2008, my parents became Grand parents, a little older though my Mom not ready to accpet the tag of Grandmother in hindi "Nani" She wants him to call her Mom i.e "MAA". Hey Mom then wat about us we will also not move to the next stage of life, well i wud love to be called as "MAMA" wow wat a feeling which can only be felt sitting so far & writing blogs though deep inside my heart i wanna touch him, take him into my lap, wanna kiss him, wanna see him & lots more more & more. But again as i have said most of d time, dis is wat life is all about but i m pretty sure the day will come just 22 days to go when i will feel him / see him ..wat a moment that wud be, i m just counting days & waiting for 26th of september to arrive in my life, God give me life till then & once again thanks for providing happiness & smile on everyones face..
Sorry sis this time also i was not there beside you, holding your hands, giving you my shoulder to lean on, to congratulate u & i know this i have been doing from quite a long time but wl make sure & promise you today that i wud be there next year wherever i m on all d occassions which i have missed in last few years knowing the fact even u will move on to ur hubby's place in coming days but still i will try my best.
I would like to thank that simple & honest gentleman who hardly speaks though has lots of things to say ..
Lots of things to share with you all but now i can not write much as in this happiness also dere is pain inside my heart, pain of being so far ..........
Well bro, this is the 15th time I finished reading your words....it moved me I can understand what you would be feeling off now...You know I always carry a guilt inside me..guilt of missing these precious moments in life and as you rightly said this is not the first time we missed it.
At times I feel what is life if you can't share it with your loved ones..need to think on this..!!
Post a Comment